Tuesday, November 3, 2009

minor setback

So halloween was uneventful which is a good thing really because not much candy was eaten.
Yesterday while riding my bike with Larry going to school, I was hit by car. It was such a shock and blur, I didn't know what to do. The driver kept asking if 911 needed to be called but I kept saying no. I got up right away with minor injuries (lots of road rash and bruises; today I'm very sore) and a broken bike. I felt so stupid and mourned the loss of my bike (I loved it :<)
In other not so nice news, I won't be able to go to the grand opening of H&M on thursday because of my brother. Buuut I'm thinking that I should wait until I look better (lose that last bit of weight!) to buy cute new clothes. So it's a plan! For Christmas I can go there and buy clothes that will look amazing on me because I will look amazing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment