Sunday, May 16, 2010

hello again~

Wow. I'm amazed at how long it's been since I've been on here. So I've obviously been busy with nursing school and yes I think I've done pretty well so far and I'm very proud of myself. It's been an intense few months, much more than expected but now I know exactly what to do and how to improve for next semester. Unfortunately next semester doesn't start for a while...four months and I've been out of school since the end of April! But hey I survived and I deserve this break. Recently, I've been desperately looking for a job and hope I get one or else I don't know what I'm going to do with myself! I'll be blogging a lot more of course and perhaps start volunteering at a hospital again~ we'll see.
posting this to keep myself accountable!

No comments:

Post a Comment