Tuesday, October 27, 2009

From depression to bliss

 
This morning after I came back from a run in the park/dropping off my brother, I made a delicious smoothie. Peanut butter chocolate smoothie: AMAZING and creamy! Seriously the best ever and I love how it's not only delicious but healthy. Oh how I love my healthy lifestyle.
 This is me. In the afternoon, still wearing my workout clothes and braiding my dirty hair. I look tired but I am happy. Two years ago (for stupid reasons) I was very unhappy and depressed but now I am the complete opposite. Sure I'm not living an exciting life at all but I am satisfied with what I have. The other day my mom told me I now have a very positive outlook on life and such (despite many angry rants on subjects that I'm passionate about) compared to how I used to be. She said it was really hard on her to see me go though those times. Now that that's all over I'm relieved and content with my life no matter how dull it is because it's only going to get better.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment